Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Programme
8 Week Programme
Imagine finding new tools for living with greater ease, joy, depth, resilience and balance. Mindfulness is one of the greatest gifts you can offer yourself and those you share your life with.
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland, offer a Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) 8 Week Programme with our fully trained associate teachers. This programme includes 8 weekly classes and one full day session. MBSR is a world renowned evidence based programme developed by Dr Jon Kabat-Zinn at the Center for Mindfulness (CFM), University of Massachusetts Medical School almost 40 years ago.
The MBSR is participatory, supportive and structured and is open to anyone who would like to invest time learning new ways to enhance wellbeing and live life with awareness and presence.
- A 2.5 hour session once a week for 8 weeks
- One experiential day retreat during the course
- Daily practice of 45-60 minutes on all non-class days during the course
- Mindfulness Practices including a variety of meditations
- Gentle yoga and body movements
- Interactive exercises to develop mindful awareness and presence
BENEFITS CAN INCLUDE:
- An increased ability to relax and experience calm
- Valuable life skills for developing emotional, mental and physical well-being
- Enhanced clarity, concentration and enthusiasm for life
- Techniques for living in the present moment
- Increased self-awareness and self-understanding
- Experiencing how we can connect with our inner strengths and wisdom
- An understanding of what gives rise to stress and how to deal with stress and anxiety more effectively
- Positive communication and relational skills
Please check our Associate Teachers pages for upcoming programmes
MBSR Programme Application Form
TO BOOK A PLACE: Please fill out this form and submit to Centre for Mindfulness Ireland.